Tuesday 17 July 2018

ADHD SUCCESS THE NATURAL WAY

0 comments


ADHD SUCCESS THE NATURAL WAY

WHERE ARE WE NOW?


As of today, my son has been having only absolutely great days for about 2 weeks. It would be way longer, but when he started school again, we realized he was reacting to cleaning products in the school and had him treated for that 2 weeks ago with NAET treatment. Even then, when he has reactions, his behavior is not nearly as extreme as it was. We are now at a point where we are able to figure out what is causing his reactions and get him treated for it, we're no longer trying to guess what has triggered his behavior. He is at his best, thriving! We even moved to a different city 2 months ago, and he started a new school and he has adjusted great and has made plenty of friends. He is the son I always knew he was, just that now, everyone else can see him shine too! He is becoming more confident each day. He's a fun, funny, intelligent and talented boy just getting started in this crazy world of ours.



He turned 10 this Summer and what a milestone it was. It has been a long journey. It has tested every ounce of me. It's brought me my deepest fears and my greatest joys. What my son has gone through in his short life is more than most experience in a lifetime. I want him to forget the bad times but I never want to forget, that's why I started this blog. I hope it can help guide even one person to help their child.

No comments:

Post a Comment